Sunday, April 23, 2006

Just a few things:

Went out for a bit today. Teams were scrimmaging and playing X-Ball in the main field all day, and there really wasn't much rec.

First thing, the new E-Vents are great. If you like Flexes or Profilers, I highly suggest getting a pair.

I spent the day shooting the Ego for the most part. Got to try out a Cyborg, which was nice...it wasn't anything to write home about after using the Ego really, but I will say that it was a pretty sweet gun. Very light, comfortable and well balanced, and shoots very, very fast. Only gripes are that it's pretty tall and a bit bigger than what I'm used to. Nonetheless, a sweet gat.

That's all for now really. Not sure when I'll have another entry...in a week or so, I'd guess. Later.

- B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home